Recognising that civil construction can be risky business
We have extensive experience and knowledge of the industry, and we know it comes
with a range of diverse risks, whether it’s a road or rail project, an airport or a bridge
you’re working on.
These risks are not only physical but also financial and contractual. We can help you
cover some of the risks associated with:
- Heavy machinery and equipment use.
- Working with utilities.
- Working on dangerous or contaminated sites.
- Cashflow risks – for example where project costs are more than anticipated.
- Liability – for example where a contractor is held liable for project delays they cannot
- Insolvency – for example where a principal becomes insolvent and there is a risk of
not being paid for work done.
Find your local Insurance Broker for a no-obligation insurance assessment.